Thursday, August 12, 2010

RWA Nationals 2011 Orlando

It's been over a week since I got back from RWA Nationals in Orlando and I'm finally getting caught up. Next week I jump into writing a new Intrigue. Can't wait!
RWA Nationals was a hoot! I had the pleasure of rooming with my favorite Intrigue author, Delores Fossen. Since I only get to see her maybe once every other year if that often, it was great to catch up on everything happening in each other's lives.

As always, the Harlequin part was to die for. The Harlequin martinis were a hit with me. Loved the flower in it. Think I had one too many. Went to sleep with my head spinning. Or was that a residual effect of the great music and the floor full of dancers?
The literacy booksigning was a success with a ton of authors there signing donated books All proceeds going to improve literacy.
Hope your summer is going well. Enjoy what's left of it!

No comments: