Thursday, June 09, 2005

What's in a Name?

Ah, the joys of blogging! I've been busy working in my basement, getting my house for sale and not doing much in the way of writing. I have the plot worked out for an anthology I plan to write for Ellora's Cave under my alieas Myla Jackson. I'd love to dive into it and work it in a week. It's only 12,000 words. How hard can that be? Maybe next week I'll get that puppy done! My Harlequin Intrigue got a name change this week from SHADOWS OF THE MOON to BENEATH THE TEXAS MOON. Unfortunately, Rebecca York had one coming out with Berkley in the same month as mine entitled SHADOW OF THE MOON. I still get the "moon" in my title and the book is set in Texas! Full steam ahead! Hopefully, I'll be on the road next week to visit family in the deep south (Arkansas and Texas). Nothing like going from North Dakota to Texas. That's like going from the top to the bottom of the world! A long drive! I'm taking my laptop and earplugs so I can get some writing done! Happy summer!

No comments: